Charlie Sheen to request child support reduction


RadarOnline reports that Charlie Sheen is planning to ask a judge to reduce the monthly child support allowance he pays his ex-wife Denise Richards.

The 48-year-old actor believes it makes no sense that he should give Denise $55,000 each month and is going to make his request in a Los Angeles court within the next few days.

A source tells the website: ”Charlie hasn’t spent any time with the girls in several months and thinks it’s ridiculous that he continues to pay Denise $55,000.”

Charlie also wants his ex-wife to move out of the mansion he bought her.

Be Sociable, Share!

One response to “Charlie Sheen to request child support reduction”

  1. Russell says:

    Charlie Sheen is back to his nature. He has agreed to pay the money to see the kids. Now, when he has got his permission he wants his money back. So sad everything is about the money! I can understand him still. Why would he pay to his ex as I do no believe all the money are given to his child support? Still, it is better not to make your private problems leak to publicity and try to solve any issues in a friendly way. Still, for some time frame they wee happy together and have delivered wonderful kids to this world.